Telematics Expert Chris McClellan, CEO from RAM Tracking explains the impact the rise in speeding fines could have on insurance premiums for businesses with commercial vehicles.
Welcome to our blog!
Infographic detailing key statistics on the increase in speeding and impact it has on increased offences, road traffic accidents and fatalities
How the new changes in speeding fines will affect businesses from a legal point of view.
Legal Overview: What happens when you receive a Notice of Intended Prosecution for speeding and you don’t know who was driving?
Insurance Expert Tom Butler, Director from Schofield Insurance explains the impact the rise in speeding fines could have on insurance premiums for businesses with commercial vehicles.
Company: AMCO Fleet Size: 225 Location: Barnsley AMCO's Fleet Manager explains how vehicle tracking software has helped him to actively monitor his entire fleet and reduce the speeding fines the company faced by 51%.
This whitepaper provides key information to businesses on the legal, insurance, commercial and operational impacts a business could face with the new April 2017 speeding regulations.
Craig Hughes, a private client tax director at Menzies LLP, suggests a two-tier approach to staff perks could be an ideal solution to employers and employees.
Jodie Hill, solicitor at Milners Law, discusses the possible legal grey areas that may appear once some sacrifice schemes are scrapped.
Samantha Fearnley, head of people at restaurant group Red’s True Barbecue, explains what steps HRs need to take to boost employee morale.
- Telematics Overview: Why 2017 Is The Year to Monitor Your Fleet's Foot-to-pedal Culture
- Infographic: Why The UK Needs To Drive Down On Speeding
- Legal Overview: It's the same crime, but it's certainly not the same fine.
- Legal overview: Received a Notice of Intended Prosecution and don’t know who was driving?
- The New Speeding Laws And Fleet Insurance
- Case Study: AMCO: reduced their speeding tickets by 51% by actively monitoring driver speed
- Whitepaper: April 2017 Speeding Regulations - A practical guide for businesses
- Salary sacrifice: A tax perspective
- Salary sacrifice: A Legal Perspective
- Salary sacrifice: A HR perspective