The core of any business that relies on getting goods from one place to the next, or even their employees out in full force, will rely heavily on their vans or fleet of vehicles. There is no shying away from the huge benefits these vehicles offer you. Not to mention the money they potentially save you on outsourcing this side of things out to someone else. However, not taking care of your fleet can be disastrous. Which is why it is worth remembering some of the major factors that can help ensure that your van fleet stays healthy and running smoothly. In this day and age, there are still thousands of unroadworthy and unmaintained vans and vehicles on the road that are causing more issues for the UK. Because of this, there is now more funding in place set aside from the government for more roadside checks to be done, and for more vans and trucks to be stopped to check. It is now more essential than ever to ensure that your fleet is up to scratch.
Welcome to our blog!
We at RAM Tracking are delighted to announce that we are now an Associate Member of the highly accredited ECA.
Once again we are very pleased to announce we have been accredited for ‘Exceptional’ customer service levels by the UK’s leading independent assessor, Investor in Customers (IIC) and remain the only GPS vehicle tracking provider in the UK to do so.
Telematics Expert Chris McClellan, CEO from RAM Tracking explains the impact the rise in speeding fines could have on insurance premiums for businesses with commercial vehicles.
Infographic detailing key statistics on the increase in speeding and impact it has on increased offences, road traffic accidents and fatalities
How the new changes in speeding fines will affect businesses from a legal point of view.
Legal Overview: What happens when you receive a Notice of Intended Prosecution for speeding and you don’t know who was driving?
Insurance Expert Tom Butler, Director from Schofield Insurance explains the impact the rise in speeding fines could have on insurance premiums for businesses with commercial vehicles.
Company: AMCO Fleet Size: 225 Location: Barnsley AMCO's Fleet Manager explains how vehicle tracking software has helped him to actively monitor his entire fleet and reduce the speeding fines the company faced by 51%.
This whitepaper provides key information to businesses on the legal, insurance, commercial and operational impacts a business could face with the new April 2017 speeding regulations.
- A guide to looking after your new fleet/new van
- RAM Tracking partners up with the ECA (Electrical Contractors’ Association)
- RAM receive top award for Exceptional Customer Service for the second time in 6 months
- Telematics Overview: Why 2017 Is The Year to Monitor Your Fleet's Foot-to-pedal Culture
- Infographic: Why The UK Needs To Drive Down On Speeding
- Legal Overview: It's the same crime, but it's certainly not the same fine.
- Legal overview: Received a Notice of Intended Prosecution and don’t know who was driving?
- The New Speeding Laws And Fleet Insurance
- Case Study: AMCO: reduced their speeding tickets by 51% by actively monitoring driver speed
- Whitepaper: April 2017 Speeding Regulations - A practical guide for businesses