Legal Overview: What happens when you receive a Notice of Intended Prosecution for speeding and you don’t know who was driving?
Welcome to our blog!
Insurance Expert Tom Butler, Director from Schofield Insurance explains the impact the rise in speeding fines could have on insurance premiums for businesses with commercial vehicles.
Company: AMCO Fleet Size: 225 Location: Barnsley AMCO's Fleet Manager explains how vehicle tracking software has helped him to actively monitor his entire fleet and reduce the speeding fines the company faced by 51%.
This whitepaper provides key information to businesses on the legal, insurance, commercial and operational impacts a business could face with the new April 2017 speeding regulations.
Craig Hughes, a private client tax director at Menzies LLP, suggests a two-tier approach to staff perks could be an ideal solution to employers and employees.
Jodie Hill, solicitor at Milners Law, discusses the possible legal grey areas that may appear once some sacrifice schemes are scrapped.
Samantha Fearnley, head of people at restaurant group Red’s True Barbecue, explains what steps HRs need to take to boost employee morale.
James Monks, finance director at RAM Tracking, discusses alternative solutions for employers now that most salary sacrifice schemes will be losing their tax-saving benefits.
Now that Article 50 has been triggered, it is essential that fleet managers take steps to carefully counteract the impact Brexit will have on cost increases and have new strategies in place to achieve success in the current volatile market. Here’s our 4 tips on how fleet operators can plan accordingly, identify smart opportunities to boost efficiencies and streamline business processes wherever possible.
Has GPS Vehicle Tracking taken a huge step to kicking off the I.O.T revolution? Have a read of our latest piece from our Operations Director - Scott Chesworth
- Apple’s iOS 11 Don’t Disturb While Driving Mode – Safety First
- Diesel vs. Petrol vs. Electric for my fleet - what's best?
- How can vehicle tracking reduce fuel costs?
- How can vehicle tracking help customer service?
- 5 ways that vehicles are becoming more connected
- How can businesses reduce out of office vehicle mileage?
- Understanding what "out of office" mileage means
- How can vehicle tracking improve driver productivity?
- How can vehicle tracking protect against theft?
- The future of diesel vehicles