We at RAM Tracking are delighted to announce that we are now a Commercial Associate Member of the highly accredited ECA.
Welcome to our blog!
Once again we are very pleased to announce we have been accredited for ‘Exceptional’ customer service levels by the UK’s leading independent assessor, Investor in Customers (IIC) and remain the only GPS vehicle tracking provider in the UK to do so.
Telematics Expert Chris McClellan, CEO from RAM Tracking explains the impact the rise in speeding fines could have on insurance premiums for businesses with commercial vehicles.
Infographic detailing key statistics on the increase in speeding and impact it has on increased offences, road traffic accidents and fatalities
How the new changes in speeding fines will affect businesses from a legal point of view.
Legal Overview: What happens when you receive a Notice of Intended Prosecution for speeding and you don’t know who was driving?
Insurance Expert Tom Butler, Director from Schofield Insurance explains the impact the rise in speeding fines could have on insurance premiums for businesses with commercial vehicles.
Company: AMCO Fleet Size: 225 Location: Barnsley AMCO's Fleet Manager explains how vehicle tracking software has helped him to actively monitor his entire fleet and reduce the speeding fines the company faced by 51%.
This whitepaper provides key information to businesses on the legal, insurance, commercial and operational impacts a business could face with the new April 2017 speeding regulations.
Craig Hughes, a private client tax director at Menzies LLP, suggests a two-tier approach to staff perks could be an ideal solution to employers and employees.
- How can vehicle tracking protect against theft?
- New Year’s Resolutions for Fleet Managers
- Using your mobile phone whilst driving? You don’t know what you don’t know…
- Top 5 fleet vehicle technology trends
- How will the Budget affect the business fleet?
- How to get your fleet ready for winter driving - what to watch out for
- Vehicle Theft Protection - What Can You Do To Protect Your Vehicles?
- Corporate Manslaughter – what is your corporate responsibility
- The London T-Charge - What is it?
- 5 Of The Most Innovative Automotive Technology Companies