Once again we are very pleased to announce we have been accredited for ‘Exceptional’ customer service levels by the UK’s leading independent assessor, Investor in Customers (IIC) and remain the only GPS vehicle tracking provider in the UK to do so.
RAM Tracking Blog
Welcome to our blog!
Telematics Expert Chris McClellan, CEO from RAM Tracking explains the impact the rise in speeding fines could have on insurance premiums for businesses with commercial vehicles.
Infographic detailing key statistics on the increase in speeding and impact it has on increased offences, road traffic accidents and fatalities
How the new changes in speeding fines will affect businesses from a legal point of view.
Legal Overview: What happens when you receive a Notice of Intended Prosecution for speeding and you don’t know who was driving?
Insurance Expert Tom Butler, Director from Schofield Insurance explains the impact the rise in speeding fines could have on insurance premiums for businesses with commercial vehicles.
Company: AMCO Fleet Size: 225 Location: Barnsley AMCO's Fleet Manager explains how vehicle tracking software has helped him to actively monitor his entire fleet and reduce the speeding fines the company faced by 51%.
This whitepaper provides key information to businesses on the legal, insurance, commercial and operational impacts a business could face with the new April 2017 speeding regulations.
Craig Hughes, a private client tax director at Menzies LLP, suggests a two-tier approach to staff perks could be an ideal solution to employers and employees.
Jodie Hill, solicitor at Milners Law, discusses the possible legal grey areas that may appear once some sacrifice schemes are scrapped.
- Q&A with Shentongroup
- Q&A with TRAC Engineering
- Introducing RAM Live – Our 3G live-streaming dash cam for fleet vehicles
- How dash cams can be used to enhance corporate duty of care
- How does the summer holidays impact fleet management?
- How to Stay Safe in Your Vehicle in the Summer
- The Most Reliable Vehicles to Hire for Business | RAM Tracking UK
- How Dash Cams Can Help Reduce Insurance Premiums
- Fuel costs - historic analysis and projections for 2018
- How to pick the right breakdown and recovery provider for your business