Advantages of GPS Tracking Devices
GPS tracking devices are proven to assist businesses in optimising their fleet’s performance. Often within just days, customers see huge savings as a result of the RAM Tracking system having been installed, making all the other advantages included within the devices system, absolutely free!
- Reduced fuel costs: closely monitoring the activity of your fleet will have a direct effect on your fuel usage as it will be clearly visible where savings can be made, preventing idling, excessive speeding and private use.
- Increased productivity and profit: ensuring your staff work at the maximum level of efficiency will allow you to take on additional work. The average productivity increase is over 20% and in turn this will have positive effect on the overall profit.
- Enhanced customer service: if you are in control, you can provide an enhanced level of client service, as you know exactly where your workforce are and the real-time features allows you to provide your customers with accurate and timely responses.
- Lowered labour costs: monitoring your workforce will automatically increase their output and therefore keep your labour costs to an absolute minimum.
- Heightened control: real-time updates allow you to increase your level of supervision over your fleet of vehicles, meaning you can be in full control, anytime, anywhere.
- Increased safety: with a GPS tracker, your vehicle can be monitored anytime, anywhere, meaning the vehicle can be quickly located in the event of an emergency.
To find out more about how other companies have used the technology download our buyers guide and read our clients top tips.