Once again we are very pleased to announce we have been accredited for ‘Exceptional’ customer service levels by the UK’s leading independent assessor, Investor in Customers (IIC) and remain the only GPS vehicle tracking provider in the UK to do so.
Awards and Achievements
We’re delighted to announce that RAM Tracking have achieved an ‘Outstanding’ accreditation from the nationally recognised Investor in Customers’ (IIC).
We’re delighted to announce that we have been shortlisted as Fleet Specialist Service Supplier of the Year by Fleet News, in the 2016 Fleet News Awards. The judging commenced mid-January for the most influential and important awards in the fleet industry. Now in their 28th year, Fleet News have just announced the finalists - the best people, companies and vehicles in the fleet industry.
RAM Tracking has been announced as a Finalist in the ‘Innovation in Sales’ category at the upcoming British Excellence in Sales and Marketing Awards (BESMA). Following the latest round of judging, RAM Tracking was selected from hundreds of nominations for the category Innovation in Sales, which is given to a sales organisation that has demonstrated innovation and excellence through the use of technology to improve sales operations, drive sales growth, and improve customer satisfaction.
We are delighted to report that RAM has been Highly Commended in the Best Telematics System category at the BusinessCar Techies Awards! The BusinessCar Techies or Fleet Technology Awards are the only fleet management related awards that reward technological innovation.
- Vehicle Theft Protection - What Can You Do To Protect Your Vehicles?
- Corporate Manslaughter – what is your corporate responsibility
- The London T-Charge - What is it?
- 5 Of The Most Innovative Automotive Technology Companies
- Vehicle Safety Checks - What Can You do to Protect Your Staff?
- Dashcam Technology & Privacy Laws – What You Need To Know For Driving In Europe
- Winter driving checklist - what should you keep in your car?
- What should I replace my diesel vehicles with in my fleet?
- How to write a road safety policy for your business
- Apple’s iOS 11 Don’t Disturb While Driving Mode – Safety First