Once again we are very pleased to announce we have been accredited for ‘Exceptional’ customer service levels by the UK’s leading independent assessor, Investor in Customers (IIC) and remain the only GPS vehicle tracking provider in the UK to do so.
Awards and Achievements
We’re delighted to announce that RAM Tracking have achieved an ‘Outstanding’ accreditation from the nationally recognised Investor in Customers’ (IIC).
We’re delighted to announce that we have been shortlisted as Fleet Specialist Service Supplier of the Year by Fleet News, in the 2016 Fleet News Awards. The judging commenced mid-January for the most influential and important awards in the fleet industry. Now in their 28th year, Fleet News have just announced the finalists - the best people, companies and vehicles in the fleet industry.
RAM Tracking has been announced as a Finalist in the ‘Innovation in Sales’ category at the upcoming British Excellence in Sales and Marketing Awards (BESMA). Following the latest round of judging, RAM Tracking was selected from hundreds of nominations for the category Innovation in Sales, which is given to a sales organisation that has demonstrated innovation and excellence through the use of technology to improve sales operations, drive sales growth, and improve customer satisfaction.
We are delighted to report that RAM has been Highly Commended in the Best Telematics System category at the BusinessCar Techies Awards! The BusinessCar Techies or Fleet Technology Awards are the only fleet management related awards that reward technological innovation.
- How to pick the right breakdown and recovery provider for your business
- Vehicle Hire Checklist for Companies
- What is Fleet Management?
- One year later: How have income-based speeding fines impacted business fleets?
- Most Common Issues with business vehicle breakdowns
- Benefits of Finance Business Vehicles over direct purchase
- 5 National Concerns that Affect the Business World in 2018
- New National Living Wage Rates
- How will the clocks going forward affect your fleet of vehicles?
- 5 reasons why our customers love RAM’s vehicle tracking