As of 1st September 2016, there will be a change to Advisory Fuel Rates. These can be really confusing for business owners, fleet managers and company car drivers. Let us try and make it as simple as possible. See our table below for all the figures and engine bands and how these have been affected by the recent change.
Benjamin Franklin said ‘In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.’ Most people would agree with this, however we would like to add that with RAM Tracking saving your fleet money would be a certainty! In the past few months, there has been a lot of speculation rather than fact in terms of the economy and everything surrounding it. Fuel is a significant factor in all of the Post-Brexit chat.
- The advantage of RAM Tracking when the tax man comes calling…
- Fleet Management - a taxing job!
- How to protect your fleet vehicles from theft
- How travelling on UK roads will be affected post Brexit
- What does the proposed congestion tax on diesel vehicles mean for fleet managers?
- Why are diesel vehicles under threat?
- How to successfully make a pothole damage claim
- Are speed restrictors right for your fleet?
- How might driverless vehicles change the way we do business?
- Everything you need to know about Emission Zones for Fleet Managers