Last week our Headache of Britain’s Roads blog post revealed some interesting statistics regarding the increasing pothole crisis we face on UK roads. Over the last year, companies with a mobile fleet have paid out more than £215m on vehicle repairs as a result of potholes and poorly maintained road surfaces.
Over the last year, companies with a mobile fleet have paid out more than £215 million on vehicle repairs, caused by potholes and poorly maintained UK roads. Halfords recently revealed that 1.5 million vehicles per year suffer from steering and suspension damage as a result.
The installation of vehicle tracking devices within your fleet should be viewed as an investment into the future of your business, which will allow you to drive productivity and increase profitability. Yet when researching into vehicle tracking, there are a number of fleet management solutions you should look for from your provider.
Last week our Valentine’s Day blog featured some tongue in statistics regarding what the average British commuter gets up to in their cars across a lifetime of driving, including the occasional smooch with a partner, flirting with fellow motorists and singing along to our favourite tunes on the radio. However there is a more serious underlining issue with us choosing to partake in in-car activities such as making phone calls, breaking the speed limit and even applying make-up.
If you plan to pucker up with a partner or date in the car this valentine’s day, you may not be surprised to know that you won’t be the only one. In a recent study by the Press Association, statistics revealed that over a life time of driving, the average British commuter will KISS AN ESTIMATED 680 TIMES in the car.
- Vehicle Theft Protection - What Can You Do To Protect Your Vehicles?
- Corporate Manslaughter – what is your corporate responsibility
- The London T-Charge - What is it?
- 5 Of The Most Innovative Automotive Technology Companies
- Vehicle Safety Checks - What Can You do to Protect Your Staff?
- Dashcam Technology & Privacy Laws – What You Need To Know For Driving In Europe
- Winter driving checklist - what should you keep in your car?
- What should I replace my diesel vehicles with in my fleet?
- How to write a road safety policy for your business
- Apple’s iOS 11 Don’t Disturb While Driving Mode – Safety First