Increasing business efficiencies can be a lucrative strategy, as we've seen in previous blog posts – the increasing need zero-tolerance where the accuracy of business mileage and expenses are concerned was a primary motivation for Staffordshire based ArB (Tree Care Specialists) incorporating the use of RAM Tracking technology into their fleet management housekeeping. This was not only driven by the need to differentiate in types of usage internally but also to provide customers accurate costs based on the work completed and could ensure there was no ambiguity. RAM Tracking was the clear winner following comparison with a number of other vehicle solution specialists. RAM Tracking’s competitive costing and excellent customer service stood out and ultimately helped aid the final decision.
Making sure that you’re meeting the demands of the taxman is a given for any company, but it has to be said that HMRC can be a much more benevolent organisation than you might first imagine. While it’s true to say that HMRC does want you to pay any tax due, HMRC is also working towards a thriving and vibrant economy. HMRC seeks to help you make the most of your business opportunities and – for those who run a fleet of cars or vans – HMRC offer taxable benefits that can help you ease your tax burden. As ever, it’s critical to understand how the system works so we’ve asked RAM Tracking’s finance expert, James Monks, to put together an easy-to-follow overview of how it works.
- RAM Tracking Canada office move sparked by increase in headcount and future expansion plans
- What are Clean Air Zones and where are they?
- How can Dash Cams improve fleet safety?
- 5 must have features to look for in a dash cam
- 5 ways to avoid the spooks with RAM Tracking
- HFL Building Solutions review RAM Tracking’s vehicle tracking solutions
- RAM Tracking Q&A with Leger Coach Holidays
- Why should you use a business dash cam over a consumer dash cam?
- Rilmac Group review our vehicle tracking
- Gough & Kelly review RAM Tracking