Increasing business efficiencies can be a lucrative strategy, as we've seen in previous blog posts – the increasing need zero-tolerance where the accuracy of business mileage and expenses are concerned was a primary motivation for Staffordshire based ArB (Tree Care Specialists) incorporating the use of RAM Tracking technology into their fleet management housekeeping. This was not only driven by the need to differentiate in types of usage internally but also to provide customers accurate costs based on the work completed and could ensure there was no ambiguity. RAM Tracking was the clear winner following comparison with a number of other vehicle solution specialists. RAM Tracking’s competitive costing and excellent customer service stood out and ultimately helped aid the final decision.
Making sure that you’re meeting the demands of the taxman is a given for any company, but it has to be said that HMRC can be a much more benevolent organisation than you might first imagine. While it’s true to say that HMRC does want you to pay any tax due, HMRC is also working towards a thriving and vibrant economy. HMRC seeks to help you make the most of your business opportunities and – for those who run a fleet of cars or vans – HMRC offer taxable benefits that can help you ease your tax burden. As ever, it’s critical to understand how the system works so we’ve asked RAM Tracking’s finance expert, James Monks, to put together an easy-to-follow overview of how it works.
Get a quick quote
- How can vehicle tracking help customer service?
- How can vehicle tracking help demonstrate proof of work?
- How can vehicle tracking reduce fleet management paperwork?
- How can vehicle tracking help make your fleet more environmentally friendly?
- From vehicle tracking to dashcam footage – the relationship between RAM and Wireless Logic
- How to ensure your fleet is geared up to handle the new ULEZ
- Vehicle Tracking Systems - Ultimate Guide for Businesses
- Is your fleet prepared for the winter snow ahead?
- RAM Tracking Canada office move sparked by increase in headcount and future expansion plans
- What are Clean Air Zones and where are they?