Increasing business efficiencies can be a lucrative strategy, as we've seen in previous blog posts – the increasing need zero-tolerance where the accuracy of business mileage and expenses are concerned was a primary motivation for Staffordshire based ArB (Tree Care Specialists) incorporating the use of RAM Tracking technology into their fleet management housekeeping. This was not only driven by the need to differentiate in types of usage internally but also to provide customers accurate costs based on the work completed and could ensure there was no ambiguity. RAM Tracking was the clear winner following comparison with a number of other vehicle solution specialists. RAM Tracking’s competitive costing and excellent customer service stood out and ultimately helped aid the final decision.
Making sure that you’re meeting the demands of the taxman is a given for any company, but it has to be said that HMRC can be a much more benevolent organisation than you might first imagine. While it’s true to say that HMRC does want you to pay any tax due, HMRC is also working towards a thriving and vibrant economy. HMRC seeks to help you make the most of your business opportunities and – for those who run a fleet of cars or vans – HMRC offer taxable benefits that can help you ease your tax burden. As ever, it’s critical to understand how the system works so we’ve asked RAM Tracking’s finance expert, James Monks, to put together an easy-to-follow overview of how it works.
- Benefits of Finance Business Vehicles over direct purchase
- 5 National Concerns that Affect the Business World in 2018
- One year later: How have income-based fines impacted business fleets?
- New National Living Wage Rates
- How will the clocks going forward affect your fleet of vehicles?
- 5 reasons why our customers love RAM’s vehicle tracking
- How can vehicle tracking protect against theft?
- New Year’s Resolutions for Fleet Managers
- Using your mobile phone whilst driving? You don’t know what you don’t know…
- Top 5 fleet vehicle technology trends