A company fleet can often be the backbone of any business. The way a company delivers their goods, finalise on deals made, and close a transaction once packages or items have been delivered. But, if your drivers aren’t as productive as they could be, are businesses out there missing a trick? The main point being is that a company vehicle is the responsibility of the driver behind the wheel. How fast that vehicle goes, what route it takes, can simply be a split decision. But the wrong decision could end up costing a business not only time, but money. With a company fleet not working as it should be, you can end up seeing unforeseen costs incurred on the bottom line. Which is why vehicle tracking can improve driver productivity.
The simple fact is that if you and your employees can do more, then the business can make more. Productivity is a hugely desirable indicator of good performance, so it’s little surprise that there’s a whole host of resources out there explaining how you can boost it.
January is always the most depressing month of the year, especially with Monday 16th January being labelled “as the most depressing day of the year” (Blue Monday). You may find a rise in staff sickness or holidays booked for this day. According to Cliff Arnall, who first came up with “Blue Monday”, the formula for the most depressing day of the year consists of the weather, debt, time since Christmas, time since failing at New Year’s Resolutions and low motivation.
We’re only really coming to terms with the fact that Christmas is over and done with for another year, but the hearts and flowers are beginning to appear – and this could be the year you get lucky. Love does makes the world goes round, but why does it have to come at such a cost? At RAM Tracking, we want to make sure that this is the Valentine’s Day you fall head over heels for us!
- How can vehicle tracking protect against theft?
- New Year’s Resolutions for Fleet Managers
- Using your mobile phone whilst driving? You don’t know what you don’t know…
- Top 5 fleet vehicle technology trends
- How will the Budget affect the business fleet?
- How to get your fleet ready for winter driving - what to watch out for
- Vehicle Theft Protection - What Can You Do To Protect Your Vehicles?
- Corporate Manslaughter – what is your corporate responsibility
- The London T-Charge - What is it?
- 5 Of The Most Innovative Automotive Technology Companies