A company fleet can often be the backbone of any business. The way a company delivers their goods, finalise on deals made, and close a transaction once packages or items have been delivered. But, if your drivers aren’t as productive as they could be, are businesses out there missing a trick? The main point being is that a company vehicle is the responsibility of the driver behind the wheel. How fast that vehicle goes, what route it takes, can simply be a split decision. But the wrong decision could end up costing a business not only time, but money. With a company fleet not working as it should be, you can end up seeing unforeseen costs incurred on the bottom line. Which is why vehicle tracking can improve driver productivity.
The simple fact is that if you and your employees can do more, then the business can make more. Productivity is a hugely desirable indicator of good performance, so it’s little surprise that there’s a whole host of resources out there explaining how you can boost it.
January is always the most depressing month of the year, especially with Monday 16th January being labelled “as the most depressing day of the year” (Blue Monday). You may find a rise in staff sickness or holidays booked for this day. According to Cliff Arnall, who first came up with “Blue Monday”, the formula for the most depressing day of the year consists of the weather, debt, time since Christmas, time since failing at New Year’s Resolutions and low motivation.
We’re only really coming to terms with the fact that Christmas is over and done with for another year, but the hearts and flowers are beginning to appear – and this could be the year you get lucky. Love does makes the world goes round, but why does it have to come at such a cost? At RAM Tracking, we want to make sure that this is the Valentine’s Day you fall head over heels for us!
- Apple’s iOS 11 Don’t Disturb While Driving Mode – Safety First
- Diesel vs. Petrol vs. Electric for my fleet - what's best?
- How can vehicle tracking reduce fuel costs?
- How can vehicle tracking help customer service?
- 5 ways that vehicles are becoming more connected
- How can businesses reduce out of office vehicle mileage?
- Understanding what "out of office" mileage means
- How can vehicle tracking improve driver productivity?
- How can vehicle tracking protect against theft?
- The future of diesel vehicles