The simple fact is that if you and your employees can do more, then the business can make more. Productivity is a hugely desirable indicator of good performance, so it’s little surprise that there’s a whole host of resources out there explaining how you can boost it.
January is always the most depressing month of the year, especially with Monday 16th January being labelled “as the most depressing day of the year” (Blue Monday). You may find a rise in staff sickness or holidays booked for this day. According to Cliff Arnall, who first came up with “Blue Monday”, the formula for the most depressing day of the year consists of the weather, debt, time since Christmas, time since failing at New Year’s Resolutions and low motivation.
We’re only really coming to terms with the fact that Christmas is over and done with for another year, but the hearts and flowers are beginning to appear – and this could be the year you get lucky. Love does makes the world goes round, but why does it have to come at such a cost? At RAM Tracking, we want to make sure that this is the Valentine’s Day you fall head over heels for us!
- The advantage of RAM Tracking when the tax man comes calling…
- Fleet Management - a taxing job!
- How to protect your fleet vehicles from theft
- How travelling on UK roads will be affected post Brexit
- What does the proposed congestion tax on diesel vehicles mean for fleet managers?
- Why are diesel vehicles under threat?
- How to successfully make a pothole damage claim
- Are speed restrictors right for your fleet?
- How might driverless vehicles change the way we do business?
- Everything you need to know about Emission Zones for Fleet Managers