Truck GPS Tracking, Lorry and HGV tracking
From one lorry to a whole fleet of HGVs, RAM tracking’s truck, lorry & HGV tracking helps you keep track of both truck and trailer wherever they are. Our advanced GPS vehicle tracking allows you to monitor employee productivity, reroute lost drivers and cut down on admin with easy to read reports on everything from fuel to stopping time.
Why use Truck, Lorry & HGV tracking?
- Fuel: Fuel is a huge expense for trucks, lorries and HGVs and can range from anywhere between 17 – 32% of a vehicle’s annual operating costs. By keeping track of fuel costs you see where you’re losing money and how you can become more efficient.
- Visibility and accountability: Give clients full visibility on the journey of their products wherever they are in the country. You can also backup invoices and offer evidence of work to bring peace of mind to both you and your clients.
- Productivity: Almost all of our 3,500 customers reported a 10 – 20% improvement in productivity for drivers when our vehicle tracking systems were introduced.
- Avoid fines: Prevent your business being hit with costly VAT fines by knowing how your employees are using your resources.
Here’s what some of our customers had to say about our service:
Who uses Truck, Lorry & HGV tracking?
We offer the best truck GPS and cater to customers from all sectors that use Lorries and heavy goods vehicles as part of their business. Two of our most common customer types are:
- Freight transport: Our vehicle tracking is invaluable for heavy goods vehicle operators who work in the freight transport industry. When you’re transporting someone else’s goods, you need to be able to know where they are at all times. Truck, Lorry and HGV tracking offers you peace of mind and accountability.
- Consumer goods: If freight transport forms a part of your consumer goods business, but isn’t your prime service, it can be difficult to allocate it the time or resources that it deserves. GPS vehicle tracking takes the stress out of management and ensures you always have visibility on your products and employees, so your day to day operations run as efficiently as possible.
Why choose RAM Tracking?
- Unrivalled customer support: We make sure you always have the support you need, with unrivalled industry customer service, no call out charges and a full lifetime warranty on our products.
- Innovative live view: You’ll have access to our unique online tracking and reporting platform including a live map view of all your drivers. See who’s driving, who’s unloading and who’s idling.
- Customisable reports: Choose what you want to report on, from speeding reports to mileage and fuel reports. Use our easy to read data to save money, cut down on admin and backup customer invoices with factual data.
- Coverage: We recognise how difficult it can be to keep track of vehicles without having to worry about losing signal. We offer roaming sim cards as standard to all customers who work in low signal and rural areas, so you’ll always know where your lorries are.
- Upgrades: No need to worry about expensive upgrades, we automatically upgrade your equipment without the need to renew your contract.
- Installation: We work with you to ensure your vehicles are off the road for as short a time as possible. Once you receive the devices, we’ll visit your premises to install – even on a Saturday.
Request an instant quote and see how RAM van tracking can help your business today.