Van Trackers with GPS
RAM uses innovative technology to track van drivers and to make sure your business stays efficient, profitable, and accountable. Our full service enables you to keep track of employees and drive down fuel costs while cutting down on admin with detailed financial, real-time and historical reporting.
Why use van tracking?
You might be asking yourself, “Why should I use RAM tracking to track my van?” Find out why you should below:
- Keep track of employees: Always know where your drivers are with our vans GPS tracker so you can allocate jobs in the most efficient way possible. Use our reports as electronic timesheets to get a more accurate picture of working hours and save valuable time.
- Back up invoices: Ensure you can back up invoices made to customers and resolve billing disputes even quicker by having up to the minute evidence on deliveries, time on site and pick-ups.
- Avoid VAT fines: Avoid unnecessary HMRC fines by monitoring van usage and making sure all fuel you claim for is being properly used, especially when it comes to private usage.
- Enhance your business profitability: Our suite of financial reports allow you to accurately calculate or forecast how much a job will cost you. Use your predictions to make key savings you can reinvest straight back into your business.
Here’s what some of our customers had to say about our service:
Who uses van tracking?
We help over 4,500 of our customers, from many different industries, who utilise our vans tracking system to keep track of over 40,000 vehicles nationwide. Two of our most common customer types include:
- Site based services: From builders, to plumbers, to locksmiths, we’re perfect for any business who employs individual contractors, who accrue customers by the hour and work remotely.
- Delivery services: Our van tracking service is ideal for delivery services. Keep track of drivers en route, check for extended stops and document your drivers’ efficiency.
Why choose RAM Tracking?
RAM Tracking are dedicated to providing a full customer service experience when it comes to your businesses van tracking needs. We offer a live online dashboard and full reporting which uses our GPS van tracker to make your job as easy as possible. Here’s what makes RAM van tracking unique:
- Live and historical reporting: We create easy to read reports, meaning you don’t have to spend time pulling together data for all your vehicles. Everything is presented in an easy to read visual format with options for weekly, monthly and annual timelines. Get reports on everything from fuel usage to your employee’s weekly routes.
- Automated email alerts: Get customisable email alerts on a range of features. From ignition alerts to help you keep track of employee’s out-of-hours vehicle usage, to reminders when a vehicle’s M.O.T is due, choose the most convenient option for you.
- Coverage: We offer roaming sim cards as standard to any of our customers who work in rural or low signal areas. That way you always have the best signal.
- Customer service: Our dedicated team is there to deal with all your tracking needs, with no call out charges and a lifetime warranty.
- Upgrades: We upgrade all your equipment as standard, no need to renew or upgrade to get the benefits of new technology.
- Installation: We send you the tracking units, arrange a convenient time and come to you to install, even on Saturdays. Each vehicle installation only takes around half an hour, meaning we keep your vans off the road for as little as possible.
Request an instant quote and see how RAM Tracking can implement tracking devices for vans and help your business today.