Looking for a new opportunity? We’re always on the lookout for talented people that will help our business grow and stay ahead of the game!
Our people management strategy has a strong focus on empowering employees and building a culture in which they feel valued. We have numerous strategic processes, training schemes and individual one-to-one coaching programmes to ensure our team feel integral to the continual development of our business. We uphold clearly defined progression plans to develop employee knowledge and advance their skill set, ensuring they have the relevant resources to do their job to the very best of their ability.
The leadership team behind RAM Tracking are responsible for the transformational approach to people management. Championing continuous professional development through promotion from within, encouraging employees to continue learning by supporting them through professional qualifications and improving the working environment through the integration of a market leading CRM platform.
As well as somewhat traditional practises we also promote a little ‘off the wall’ team building including: family fun days, running club and bubble football - to name just a few!
Started in 2004 RAM has grown year on year to establish itself as the market leader in tracking technology with over 80+ employees spread over our UK and Canada offices. Our success has come from firstly having a product that drastically improves our customers businesses and secondly sticking to our core values and beliefs which are having a positive attitude, working hard, customer excellence, sales excellence, team work, investing in employees, clear career progression and most importantly making RAM a fun exciting place to work.
RAM has been short listed and won various awards including Employer of the year, Customer focus, Entrepreneur of the year at the National Business Awards and most recently won the Investor in Customers Award. We have featured in many national newspapers including The Financial Times as one of the fastest growing businesses.
Due to our aggressive growth, we are looking to recruit a Customer Success Advisor to join our fast-growing team, working within the Customer Success Department. If you want to work in a booming market for a company with endless career opportunities apply to RAM.
- Inbound and outbound telephone calls with existing customers to ensure they maximize their savings and get the most from our service.
- Training our fantastic customer base on how to effectively use our system so they can get the most out fleet and save money
- Investigating and resolving customer issues ensuring clear focus on service excellence is the key focus with each customer contact.
- Conduct account review and get feedback from our customers on our products and services
- Work closely with the renewal team to ensure we get the highest renewal rate possible
- Obtain referrals to increase our customer base
- Ongoing training is provided to ensure you have a full understanding of our product and have excellent customer service skills.
This is a hugely rewarding opportunity to grow with our hugely successful company so the successful candidate will have:
- A clear focus on delivering a world class customer experience on each customer contact.
- A proven track record getting results
- CRM management experience (Salesforce experience would be beneficial).
- The ability to prioritise workloads and have exceptional attention to detail.
- Clear motivation and drive to succeed.
- The drive to improve own learning and hunt for information.
- A reliable person who has the willingness to go the extra mile and do what’s needed to get the job done.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to speak to customers and colleagues at all levels.
As we are a close team we have many team building events paid for by the company.
Some examples of previous events are;
A company trip to Marbella, Friday's at the Races, Bubble football, Virtual golf, bowling, curry and quiz nights, go karting, night at the dog track.
VACANCY: Internal Sales Executive [full time]
We are currently looking to recruit an Internal Sales Executive to join our sales department and contribute to the continual growth of our business. The successful applicant will be a highly motivated, target driven and reliable individual, in search of a new opportunity.
- Excellent verbal communication, listening and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working with a CRM system is desirable
- Willingness to learn sales skills
- Competitive basic with OTE of £25k-£30k
- Inbound/outbound telephone calls to existing and prospective contacts, to secure appointments for our Business Development Executives
- Achieve or exceed expected targets meeting call criteria
- Ensure the Business Development Executives have full diaries with quality appointments and are booked in advance considering travel times
- Establish a strong relationship with your Business Development Executive
- Support with the administration duties including diary management