Van Trackers with GPS
RAM Tracking uses innovative vehicle trackers technology to track van drivers and to make sure your business stays efficient, profitable, and accountable. Our full service enables you to keep track of employees and drive down fuel costs while cutting down on admin with detailed financial, real-time and historical reporting.
Why use van tracking?
You might be asking yourself, “Why should I use RAM Tracking to track my van?” Find out why you should below:
- Keep track of employees: Always know where your drivers are with our vans GPS tracker so you can allocate jobs in the most efficient way possible. Use our reports as electronic timesheets to get a more accurate picture of working hours and save valuable time.
- Back up invoices: Ensure you can back up invoices made to customers and resolve billing disputes even quicker by having up to the minute evidence on deliveries, time on site and pick-ups.
- Avoid VAT fines: Avoid unnecessary HMRC fines by monitoring van usage and making sure all fuel you claim for is being properly used, especially when it comes to private usage.
- Enhance your business profitability: Our suite of financial reports allow you to accurately calculate or forecast how much a job will cost you. Use your predictions to make key savings you can reinvest straight back into your business.
Here’s what some of our customers had to say about our service:
Who uses van tracking?
We help over 4,500 of our customers, from many different industries, who utilise our vans tracking system to keep track of over 40,000 vehicles nationwide. Two of our most common customer types include:
- Site based services: From builders, to plumbers, to locksmiths, we’re perfect for any business who employs individual contractors, who accrue customers by the hour and work remotely.
- Delivery services: Our van tracking service is ideal for delivery services. Keep track of drivers en route, check for extended stops and document your drivers’ efficiency.
Why choose RAM Tracking?
RAM Tracking are dedicated to providing a full customer service experience when it comes to your businesses van tracking needs. We offer a live online dashboard and full reporting which uses our GPS van tracker to make your job as easy as possible. Here’s what makes RAM van tracking unique:
- Live and historical reporting: We create easy to read reports, meaning you don’t have to spend time pulling together data for all your vehicles. Everything is presented in an easy to read visual format with options for weekly, monthly and annual timelines. Get reports on everything from fuel usage to your employee’s weekly routes.
- Automated email alerts: Get customisable email alerts on a range of features. From ignition alerts to help you keep track of employee’s out-of-hours vehicle usage, to reminders when a vehicle’s M.O.T is due, choose the most convenient option for you.
- Coverage: We offer roaming sim cards as standard to any of our customers who work in rural or low signal areas. That way you always have the best signal.
- Customer service: Our dedicated team is there to deal with all your tracking needs, with no call out charges and a lifetime warranty.
- Upgrades: We upgrade all your equipment as standard, no need to renew or upgrade to get the benefits of new technology.
- Installation: We send you the tracking units, arrange a convenient time and come to you to install, even on Saturdays. Each vehicle installation only takes around half an hour, meaning we keep your vans off the road for as little as possible.
Van Tracking FAQs
As one of the longest serving vehicle tracking & monitoring companies in the UK, we’ve answered our fair share of van tracking questions over the years. To help you better understand who we are, how our GPS van tracking devices work and any other considerations, we’ve put together the most frequently asked questions.
What is a van tracker?
Our specialised van trackers are small GPS vehicle monitoring telematics devices that are installed into your van to allow your business to actively monitor how your vehicles are being driven.
Why are RAM Tracking the best van tracker?
Our van tracking system uses first-in-class technology to not just monitoring the geo-location of your van, but also generate reports regarding out-of-hours usage, ignition alerts and driver speeding. RAM Tracking don’t just send you a device and leave you to it, our expert team will install every van tracking device as well as provide around-the-clock customer service when using our van tracking system.
If you don’t believe us, then read more about how we regularly win top awards for exceptional customer service.
What van tracking software do you use?
We have developed our own bespoke van tracking software for our van trackers. Our innovative technology and development team are constantly looking for ways to provide new and useful features to our customers. By developing our own van tracking software, we can provide richer data insights and more benefits for our van tracking system.
How do you install your van trackers?
One of our accredited engineers will install your van trackers at your premises at a time that is convenient for you. Included as part of the cost, our van tracking devices are installed behind the dashboard, under seating or sometimes within the boot of your van. At just 130 grams and 90mm x 66mm x 30mm small, our van trackers are discreet, light-weight and secure.
Once the van tracker is installed, can I move it to another van?
If you’d like to move your GPS vehicle trackers between vans or other vehicles in your fleet, all you need to do is give us a call and we can arrange for an engineer to refit the device.
Can I use the GPS van tracker for Fleet Management?
Absolutely. Our GPS tracker is the perfect instrument for monitoring and measuring the performance of your fleet vehicles, not just vans. Our software includes valuable fleet management and telematics features such as monitoring out-of-hours use by employees, speeding alerts and league tables and even reminders for when a M.O.T is required.
Who are our vehicle trackers for?
Regardless of whether you have 7 or 8 vans or a fleet of company cars, our innovative van tracking system can be used by business owners wanting to monitor their van usage through to enterprise-level fleet managers who need telematics data for tracking, reporting and scheduling deliveries across the nation. Speak to our team to find out how RAM Tracking can help your business, regardless of size.
How much do our van trackers cost?
The cost of our vehicle tracking system is dependent on the number of devices you’re looking to purchase. The best way to get the best deal for your business is to contact us directly to receive an instant van tracking quotation.
Can I try a van tracker before I buy?
There are a number of ways to experience the full power and benefit of our van tracking system. You can request a demo online where a member of our team will screen-share our customer portal so you can see the software being used with real-time data. Alternatively, you can request to receive a completely no-obligation free trial of one or two of our units to be installed so you can use and experience the van tracker itself on your vehicles.
Request an instant quote and see how RAM Tracking can implement tracking devices for vans and help your business today.