Our people management strategy has a strong focus on empowering employees and building a culture in which they feel valued. In the past 12 months numerous:
Have been introduced to ensure our team feel integral to the continual development of our business. We uphold clearly defined progression plans to develop employee knowledge and advance their skillset, ensuring they have the relevant resources to do their job to the very best of their ability.
The leadership team behind RAM Tracking are responsible for the transformational approach to people management. Championing continuous professional development through:
As well as somewhat traditional practises we also promote a little ‘off the wall’ team building including: days at the races, curry nights, family fun days, running club and bubble football - to name just a few!
Auto-electricians with experience in telematics installations needed nationwide.
We are actively seeking new partnerships with auto-electrical businesses to assist us in the installation and testing of vehicle tracking units for both existing and new customers. RAM Tracking is growing aggressively, we’ve already seen a 70% increase in vehicles tracked with RAM in 2023 alone with even more planned this year.
With almost 85,000 vehicles tracked nationwide together with our aggressive growth plans, we’re now investing and growing our engineer network to include new auto-electricians/ installation engineers just like you!
So, if you fit the following criteria:
Please contact Brent Kirby via email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking to recruit an Internal Sales Executive to join our sales department and contribute to the continual growth of our business. The successful applicant will be a highly motivated, target driven and reliable individual, in search of a new opportunity.
· Excellent verbal communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
· Experience of working with a CRM system is desirable.
· Willingness to learn sales skills.
· 23K basic with realistic OTE of £30k-£40k
· Top performers in team on OTE £55k-£60k
· Achieve or exceed expected targets securing new business opportunities within various industry sectors.
· Achieve minimum daily call KPI targets.
· Inbound/outbound telephone calls to existing and prospective contacts, to secure online appointments for our Business Development Executives.
· Ensure the Business Development Executives have full diaries with quality appointments and are booked in advance considering travel times.
· Establish a strong working relationship with your Business Development Executives.
· Support with the administration duties including diary management.
Please email your CV to email@example.com to apply.
Do you have a question? Ask us anything