Vehicle Tracking Systems and Vehicle Trackers
Our live GPS vehicle tracking system is designed to ensure you have full visibility of all your vehicles. With real-time telematics data instantly available on any device, the software is purely cloud-based - allowing vehicle tracking anywhere in the world. Using GPS satellite technology, the locations of vehicles are updated every 60 seconds.
Why use vehicle tracking systems & vehicle trackers?
Vehicle tracking is ideal for any business that wants to improve efficiency, productivity, and accountability. Here are just some of the many benefits that business vehicle tracking can offer:
- Save money: Vehicle tracking can help you identify potential areas for improvement within your business by keeping an eye on vehicles and employees while they’re on the go.
- Get visibility: Get the full picture of your employee’s day and know where they are at all times with our telematics system. Back up invoices for clients, provide factual evidence on employee time sheets, and get full visibility on employee vehicle use outside of work hours.
- Improve productivity: Almost all of our 5,000 customers report a 25%+ improvement in driver productivity when our vehicle tracking systems are introduced as part of their fleet management system.
- Avoid fines: Using a GPS tracking device gives you detailed information on vehicle and fuel usage, helping you avoid VAT and speeding fines from misuse of your business’s resources.
Here’s what some of our customers have to say about our services:
Who uses vehicle tracking?
RAM Tracking has thousands of customers all over the UK who regularly reap the benefits of using an advanced satellite tracker. But what do they use it for?
We work with many businesses that rely on vans to trade. From small companies of just a few vehicles to larger enterprises with multiple vehicles, van tracking is ideal for deliveries and site-based services.
Find out more about van tracking.
Lorry, Truck & HGV Tracking
With increasing fuel costs making up a large percentage of the running costs for freight transport and consumer goods businesses, vehicle tracking can help businesses identify how and where they can improve their efficiency. Our vehicle trackers help customer services teams provide more accurate estimate times of arrival, thereby improving customer satisfaction.
Find out more about lorry, truck & HGV tracking.
Company Car Tracking
Get visibility on how your company’s vehicles are being used by staff, without phoning to check up on them. Vehicle tracking has been proven to increase productivity and can help prevent misuse of company resources.
Find out more about company car tracking.
Keep track of large fleets and assets with our advanced GPS tracking system. Reroute lost drivers and improve efficiency with detailed reports that show you where you can make improvements, cut fuel costs or reduce your fleet size. Our email alert system can proactively inform you of instances of engine idling, speeding and out of hours usage so you can react faster.
Find out more about fleet tracking.
Why are RAM Tracking best for vehicle tracking?
RAM Tracking has over 12 years’ experience in vehicle tracking and reporting. Here are just some of the reasons why businesses from all over the country trust us:
- Innovative software: Our unique vehicle tracking software is tailor-made to make your job as easy as possible. Get a live map view of your drivers, their status, and all the data you need to improve the efficiency of your business.
- Customisable reports: Remove the admin and reams of paperwork from vehicle tracking with our easy to read, customisable reports. Get information on everything from fuel efficiency to speeding, and even get alerts when your vehicle’s MOT is due.
- Comprehensive coverage: Make sure your vehicles are always in range, no matter where they are. We offer roaming SIM cards to all customers who travel through low signal and rural areas, so you can always stay ahead with your fleet management.
- Easy installation: We keep your vehicles off the road for as little time as possible with a 30-minute installation at any address and at your convenience, six days a week.
- Unparalleled customer service: Our team is always on hand to help you get the most out of our telematics service. With a lifetime warranty on all of our products, we’re only ever a phone call away.
How do our vehicle trackers work?
RAM Tracking’s award winning and innovative vehicle trackers use GPS (global positioning satellite) technology to transmit geo-location telematics data from your vehicle to our vehicle tracking software on desktop, mobile and app.
Our vehicle trackers can be fitted into cars, trucks, vans, lorries and other business assets you may have. The lightweight devices are installed by our expert engineers into the vehicle, usually in a discreet place so the device can’t be stolen or tampered with. In most instances, it is impossible to tell that the vehicle is being tracked. The GPS vehicle tracker is also connected to the engine so that it can be activated and powered on engine start-up. This also helps our software identify instances of engine idling to help reduce wasted fuel costs.
Our vehicle trackers can be swapped between vehicles at request and we always install the vehicle tracking devices at your premises at a time of your choosing so that your fleet doesn’t face any disruption.